Sunday, June 5, 2011

And I'm back...




Well, it's been quite awhile since my last post. So I think we're due for a quick "life update." Brad and I have now been married for almost 1 1/2 years. It has been an amazing experience so far. During this time, we have been living in the heart of Dallas. I've been working for an internet marketing company, while Brad's been working for a local accounting firm. We have endured our first busy tax season - which was hard, and I am so thankful for summer time!

During this year, I've been searching for my new hobby. I've taken classes for cake decorating and photography - both of which I've loved. Here are a few photos to give you an idea how they went...

I'm excited to get back into blogging. In my blog you can look forward to some great DIY projects for the nest, and some of my favorite recipes.

Grace and Peace be with you -

Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment