Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Happy Tuesday my friends! So, today was a bit of a draining day. On days like today, other girls might go buy a couple chocolate bars, but not me. Me? Yes, I headed straight to Hobby Lobby.
On my previous post I gave you a quick glance at the cute little bed side table I'm working on. Well soon you will start to learn that I don't really "re-do" furniture. I like to say I'm a little more "shabby" than Chic`. So I'm not going to change it up too much.

All that to say, on my trip to Hobby Lobby to get knobs for the three draws, I some how made it home with three separate sets. I need a little help deciding on the "right" knobs. Check them out below, and leave a comment to let me know which ones you like.


So, here's one option:




Option two:




And finally... Option three:




So leave me a comment, and let me know what you think!

Also, since today was a little stressful, I'll take a deep deep deep breath, and leave you with this:

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken."

Psalm 55:22

-Callie


1 comment:

  1. I love you, funny girl! It's scary how much alike we are....or at least I hope we are! ;-) I'm def voting for the 2nd option - the dark ones. OR maybe the first ones in a darker patina...but they seem a little too deep. Either are adorable....like you..... <3 oodles...Aunt D

    ReplyDelete