Friday, February 12, 2010

Why I'm creating this.

One day maybe you'll come visit my blog because I'm a famous TV chef or wedding photographer... but today I you'll just find a simple girl trying to find herself by tracking her life in writing... Not sure if this is a good idea, but I'm doing it... full force.

Intro to me. My name is Callie Blanks... just 41 days ago I was Callie Young. I just married the most amazing man. He takes care of me ... and loves me. He makes me smile and cry so easily. (Isn't it just strange that when you care about someone... they have this power.. this power to control all of your thoughts and emotions.) I am so blessed.

the last few years...

Well, while in college here in Abilene, I was pole-vaulter. Always busy, always in shape, and always with friends. I just loved track... Pole-vaulting in particular. While I was there, I met Brad... wonderful Brad... I had seen him at FCA and working out... but never really got to know him. Finally we went out for the first time in Oct. of 2008... and were married on Jan. 2, 2010.. we were only engaged for about 2 1/2 months! So it was a bit of a chage when things began to slow down... when I was married... with a REAL job.

Right now:
My life is usually wonderful...
Currently I am working a very slow .. slightly boring :S.. clerical job for the Central Appraisal District. The office is full of wonderful people, but often full of strange customers. I will be moving to Dallas area in hopes of finding God's purpose for my life. And that's where this blog comes into play...

"Who am I?" said Moses.... who am I to be Brad's wife? He is a treasure to me and a Warrior for you. I have learned so much from him.

Happy Valentine's day... even though no one reads this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment